Edition 591, 16 February 2015
- Support student choice- Higher Education Petition
- ACPET member only professional development offer!
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- This week in National professional development
- TEQSA 2015 Provider Information Request
- National Skills Week
- Building provider confidence in enrolling learners with disability - free resource & subsidised webinar 24 Feb
- Tertiary Studies and Careers Expo Adelaide, 14-15 June
- Free TLISC PD workshops for RTOs
- You're invited to the ACPET VET Forum, 26 February, 3:30pm, EDC Hindmarsh
TEQSA 2015 Provider Information Request
Monday, February 16 2015
TEQSA would like to give higher education providers early notification of its intention to adjust timings for TEQSA’s Provider Information Request in 2015. TEQSA is planning for the 2015 PIR collection to commence on 1 July 2015 with a two month lodgement period ending on 31 August 2015. Bringing the 2015 PIR collection period forward by a couple of months is not a radical shift but will help improve timeliness of data and alignment with the Department of Education’s main National Collection release schedule.
As the PIR is now in its fourth iteration, it is considered that a two month lodgement period should allow a reasonable period for submission. The scope of the PIR in 2015 will remain the same as the 2014 PIR, and there will be allowances for separate submissions of latest financial reports where necessary. If providers have feedback about this scheduling change please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.