Edition 591, 16 February 2015
- Support student choice- Higher Education Petition
- ACPET member only professional development offer!
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- This week in National professional development
- TEQSA 2015 Provider Information Request
- National Skills Week
- Building provider confidence in enrolling learners with disability - free resource & subsidised webinar 24 Feb
- Tertiary Studies and Careers Expo Adelaide, 14-15 June
- Free TLISC PD workshops for RTOs
- You're invited to the ACPET VET Forum, 26 February, 3:30pm, EDC Hindmarsh
This week in National professional development
Monday, February 16 2015
This week in professional development, we have a range of webinars from compliance and the new standards through to e-learning.
Check out what’s in store for the week:
- Retention of assessments - Smart solutions for busy RTO Administrators
- Developing a digital strategy focused on converting enquiries into enrolments
- Introduction to the new NVR standards 2015
- Top compliance challenges for trainers and assessors
- Digital e-learning tools - what's out there?, and
- RPL – getting it right.
To see the full range of professional development webinars we are running until June 2015, please click here.
If you have any further queries on the webinars or need assistance to register, please contact Dylan Wolfgramm.