Edition 591, 16 February 2015
- Support student choice- Higher Education Petition
- ACPET member only professional development offer!
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- This week in National professional development
- TEQSA 2015 Provider Information Request
- National Skills Week
- Building provider confidence in enrolling learners with disability - free resource & subsidised webinar 24 Feb
- Tertiary Studies and Careers Expo Adelaide, 14-15 June
- Free TLISC PD workshops for RTOs
- You're invited to the ACPET VET Forum, 26 February, 3:30pm, EDC Hindmarsh
Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
Monday, February 16 2015
- Do I really understand the ACSF and CSfW frameworks?
- How do I apply them in my role?
- How do I help others in my RTO to apply them?
RTO staff come from a wide range of industry backgrounds with varying levels of foundation skills knowledge. The Foundation Skills Frameworks provide common tools for you to easily assess your learners’ language, literacy and numeracy as well as employability skills. The Frameworks are made up of:
- the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF), and
- the Core Skills for Work Development Framework (CSfW).
On behalf of the Australian Government, ACPET is pleased to offer you a fully subsidized ‘step up’ series which builds your knowledge and skills from introductory sessions through to a master class over an 8 month period:- join as many sessions as you like! Please see click here for workshops and webinars that are now available.
If you have any further queries or need assistance with registering, please contact Leah Griffith.