Edition 591, 16 February 2015
- Support student choice- Higher Education Petition
- ACPET member only professional development offer!
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- This week in National professional development
- TEQSA 2015 Provider Information Request
- National Skills Week
- Building provider confidence in enrolling learners with disability - free resource & subsidised webinar 24 Feb
- Tertiary Studies and Careers Expo Adelaide, 14-15 June
- Free TLISC PD workshops for RTOs
- You're invited to the ACPET VET Forum, 26 February, 3:30pm, EDC Hindmarsh
You're invited to the ACPET VET Forum, 26 February, 3:30pm, EDC Hindmarsh
Monday, February 16 2015
You're invited to the ACPET SA VET Forum, to hear from ACPET, ASQA and other speakers about new developments in VET, self-delegation powers, quality issues and the launch of a new online resource and webinar series to support private providers in enrolling learners with disability and with meeting their training needs.
Hear from ACPET's CEO Rod Camm, ASQA's Regional Manager Compliance in SA Christine Chatburn and Josh Rayner from the Training and Skills Commission about key issues in VET with the opportunity to ask questions and network with colleagues and the ACPET State Committee.
When: Thursday 26 February, from 3:30pm to 5pm followed by networking refreshments to 5:30
Where: Room 1:11A first floor, EDC, 4 Milner Street Hindmarsh - (free parking in the large EDC car park in adjacent Orsmond Street)
Fee: $40 members; $65 non-members
To register online click here
For enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph 7129 8159