Edition 578, 3 November 2014
- No, Minister! ACPET reminds NSW Education Minister members are not happy
- Training sector gets tough on unscrupulous operators
- Student choice should motivate Senate to pass higher education reforms
- ElNet Masterclass offer for ACPET members
- Limited places available! RPL - getting it right
- Collecting evidence that matters - unpacking the rules of evidence
- What are skill sets and how do they work?
- Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- "Private colleges will hold talks over ratings downturn"
- Save the date - ACPET SA End of year celebration 12 December
- Don't miss subsidised PD in Tasmania for November
- Last subsidised PD event for the year! - Customise Learning and Assessment materials for your client groups
- New Standards for Training Providers and Regulators
- ASQA releases annual report 2013-14
- TEQSA releases annual report 2013-14
ElNet Masterclass offer for ACPET members
Monday, November 3 2014
The eLearning Network of Australia (ElNet) will be running a session Modernising learning – a masterclass in how to future proofing your learning strategy in Melbourne (Wednesday 19 November, 2014) and Sydney (Monday 24 November, 2014).
ElNet would like to offer ACPET members ElNet members rates for Melbourne and Sydney sessions. If you are interested in attending this session, please contact Dylan Wolfgramm, ACPET Business Development Administration Officer, at email@example.com to gain access to your discount code.
For further information on this session and to register in either Melbourne or Sydney, please click here.