Edition 578, 3 November 2014
- No, Minister! ACPET reminds NSW Education Minister members are not happy
- Training sector gets tough on unscrupulous operators
- Student choice should motivate Senate to pass higher education reforms
- ElNet Masterclass offer for ACPET members
- Limited places available! RPL - getting it right
- Collecting evidence that matters - unpacking the rules of evidence
- What are skill sets and how do they work?
- Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- "Private colleges will hold talks over ratings downturn"
- Save the date - ACPET SA End of year celebration 12 December
- Don't miss subsidised PD in Tasmania for November
- Last subsidised PD event for the year! - Customise Learning and Assessment materials for your client groups
- New Standards for Training Providers and Regulators
- ASQA releases annual report 2013-14
- TEQSA releases annual report 2013-14
Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
Monday, November 3 2014
Are you feeling daunted about using the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) to help you address your students’ LLN skills requirements?
With some expert guidance, you can gain a clear understanding the ACSF and confidence to use it effectively to implement LLN support in your delivery and assessment activities.
This will help you fulfil your RTO’s legislated obligation to address your students’ LLN skills requirements. It will also positively impact your RTO, your learners and your industry partners.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.