Edition 578, 3 November 2014
- No, Minister! ACPET reminds NSW Education Minister members are not happy
- Training sector gets tough on unscrupulous operators
- Student choice should motivate Senate to pass higher education reforms
- ElNet Masterclass offer for ACPET members
- Limited places available! RPL - getting it right
- Collecting evidence that matters - unpacking the rules of evidence
- What are skill sets and how do they work?
- Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- "Private colleges will hold talks over ratings downturn"
- Save the date - ACPET SA End of year celebration 12 December
- Don't miss subsidised PD in Tasmania for November
- Last subsidised PD event for the year! - Customise Learning and Assessment materials for your client groups
- New Standards for Training Providers and Regulators
- ASQA releases annual report 2013-14
- TEQSA releases annual report 2013-14
Collecting evidence that matters - unpacking the rules of evidence
Monday, November 3 2014
Did you know how seriously RTOs are failing their training and assessment requirements at audit?
85% of RTOs were found non compliant in their assessment requirements when audited by ASQA in 2012-13
Heading the list are:
- inadequate or inappropriate assessment tools and practices
- failure to assess skills, not just knowledge
- lack of systemic validation and moderation, and
- overall lack of trainers’ and assessors’ skills and experience.
This back-to-basics webinar focuses on addressing the rules of evidence and other compliance issues your trainers and assessors face. It presents the critical issues that trainers and assessors must bring to bear when working in the current VET regulatory environment.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.