Edition 578, 3 November 2014
- No, Minister! ACPET reminds NSW Education Minister members are not happy
- Training sector gets tough on unscrupulous operators
- Student choice should motivate Senate to pass higher education reforms
- ElNet Masterclass offer for ACPET members
- Limited places available! RPL - getting it right
- Collecting evidence that matters - unpacking the rules of evidence
- What are skill sets and how do they work?
- Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- "Private colleges will hold talks over ratings downturn"
- Save the date - ACPET SA End of year celebration 12 December
- Don't miss subsidised PD in Tasmania for November
- Last subsidised PD event for the year! - Customise Learning and Assessment materials for your client groups
- New Standards for Training Providers and Regulators
- ASQA releases annual report 2013-14
- TEQSA releases annual report 2013-14
Limited places available! RPL - getting it right
Monday, November 3 2014
- Are you using RPL as a means of engaging new students?
- Do you understand what makes up quality RPL processes?
- Are you sure your RPL tools and processes are compliant?
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is a process for giving students credit for skills, knowledge and experience gained through working and learning. It is also an opportunity for a RTO to offer better services to its current and potential students, as well as its employer base. In this webinar, you will hear ways to streamline your recognition processes.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.