Edition 578, 3 November 2014
- No, Minister! ACPET reminds NSW Education Minister members are not happy
- Training sector gets tough on unscrupulous operators
- Student choice should motivate Senate to pass higher education reforms
- ElNet Masterclass offer for ACPET members
- Limited places available! RPL - getting it right
- Collecting evidence that matters - unpacking the rules of evidence
- What are skill sets and how do they work?
- Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- "Private colleges will hold talks over ratings downturn"
- Save the date - ACPET SA End of year celebration 12 December
- Don't miss subsidised PD in Tasmania for November
- Last subsidised PD event for the year! - Customise Learning and Assessment materials for your client groups
- New Standards for Training Providers and Regulators
- ASQA releases annual report 2013-14
- TEQSA releases annual report 2013-14
Student choice should motivate Senate to pass higher education reforms
Monday, November 3 2014
The Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET) welcomes the report of the Senate Education and Employment Committee on the Higher Education and Research Reform Amendment Bill 2014 released earlier this week and has called on the Senate to pass the Bill in the interest of student choice and improved quality.
To view ACPET's full media release realting to the Higher Education and Research Reform Amendment Bill 2014 please click here.