Edition 578, 3 November 2014
- No, Minister! ACPET reminds NSW Education Minister members are not happy
- Training sector gets tough on unscrupulous operators
- Student choice should motivate Senate to pass higher education reforms
- ElNet Masterclass offer for ACPET members
- Limited places available! RPL - getting it right
- Collecting evidence that matters - unpacking the rules of evidence
- What are skill sets and how do they work?
- Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- "Private colleges will hold talks over ratings downturn"
- Save the date - ACPET SA End of year celebration 12 December
- Don't miss subsidised PD in Tasmania for November
- Last subsidised PD event for the year! - Customise Learning and Assessment materials for your client groups
- New Standards for Training Providers and Regulators
- ASQA releases annual report 2013-14
- TEQSA releases annual report 2013-14
ASQA releases annual report 2013-14
Monday, November 3 2014
ASQA tabled its current annual report in Parliament on 29 October 2014.
The report covers key achievements and developments for ASQA over the last financial year, including the outcomes of the first three Strategic Reviews, the continuing increase in regulatory activity, and the first stage of the implementation of ASQA’s program of VET Regulatory Reform.
Please click here to read the report.