Edition 578, 3 November 2014
- No, Minister! ACPET reminds NSW Education Minister members are not happy
- Training sector gets tough on unscrupulous operators
- Student choice should motivate Senate to pass higher education reforms
- ElNet Masterclass offer for ACPET members
- Limited places available! RPL - getting it right
- Collecting evidence that matters - unpacking the rules of evidence
- What are skill sets and how do they work?
- Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- "Private colleges will hold talks over ratings downturn"
- Save the date - ACPET SA End of year celebration 12 December
- Don't miss subsidised PD in Tasmania for November
- Last subsidised PD event for the year! - Customise Learning and Assessment materials for your client groups
- New Standards for Training Providers and Regulators
- ASQA releases annual report 2013-14
- TEQSA releases annual report 2013-14
Last subsidised PD event for the year! - Customise Learning and Assessment materials for your client groups
Monday, November 3 2014
Don't miss this final PD webinar for the year on: Learning and Assessment materials: how do I customise them for my client groups?
This webinar gets you thinking and applying sensible solutions for the customisation of course materials to suit in particular, these difference modes and client groups.
By the end of this webinar, participants will have the knowledge to:
- clarify what is meant by customisation;
- use a checklist model to create a simple customisation plan for courses and target groups;
- identify where and how to read about customisation in a Training Package; and
- identify where and how to read about customisation in a unit of competency.
Explore differences and the issues around customising in 3 scenarios :
- your RTO uses commercial learning and assessment materials;
- on-line mode; and
- work based mode.
When: Wed 12 Nov 2014, 9:30am to 11:00am AEDT
Where: Webinar at your desk
Facilitator: Robyn Maher
Contact Leah Griffith to register and to access the Skills Tasmania subsidy. TasTAFE and RTOs are eligible for the SkillsTas subsidy.