Edition 578, 3 November 2014
- No, Minister! ACPET reminds NSW Education Minister members are not happy
- Training sector gets tough on unscrupulous operators
- Student choice should motivate Senate to pass higher education reforms
- ElNet Masterclass offer for ACPET members
- Limited places available! RPL - getting it right
- Collecting evidence that matters - unpacking the rules of evidence
- What are skill sets and how do they work?
- Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- "Private colleges will hold talks over ratings downturn"
- Save the date - ACPET SA End of year celebration 12 December
- Don't miss subsidised PD in Tasmania for November
- Last subsidised PD event for the year! - Customise Learning and Assessment materials for your client groups
- New Standards for Training Providers and Regulators
- ASQA releases annual report 2013-14
- TEQSA releases annual report 2013-14
Don't miss subsidised PD in Tasmania for November
Monday, November 3 2014
Here are the details of the ACPET Professional Development Workshops in Tasmania for November 2014:
Wednesday 12 November (9:30am-11am) - Learning and Assessment tools: How do I customise them for my client groups? - (Webinar) Robyn Maher
To find out more and to register please either click on the highlighted date above or email Leah Griffith to access the Skills Tasmania subsidy or free places for e-mentoring participants.
PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATIONS ARE ESSENTIAL. Workshops are cancelled one week beforehand if insufficient numbers.
These PD events are partly subsidised by Skills Tasmania and are open to all Tasmanian RTOs, TASTAFE (ACPET members and non-members).