Edition 568, 25 August 2014
- Calling photography students! - 2014 APEC Photo Contest
- Advanced Moodle - taking Moodle to the next level
- Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
- Good practice: how to add a unit of competency course to scope - a kit box of good practice
- What makes a great blended learning trainer and academic?
- Indonesian private hospital seeks training in general hospital and infertility management practices
- See you at the ACPET National Conference - Fremantle 28-29 August
- Don't miss subsidised PD in Tasmania for September
Calling photography students! - 2014 APEC Photo Contest
Monday, August 25 2014
The Asia Pacific Economic Corporation (APEC) Secretariat would like to invite your students to participate in the APEC Photo Contest 2014.
The goal of the Photo Contest is to engage the public by capturing their photographic interpretation of trade and how it reflects in their life, based on the priorities set by China, this year’s host economy. These include:
1. Advancing Regional Economic Integration.
2. Promoting Innovative Development, Economic Reform and Growth.
3. Strengthening Comprehensive Connectivity and Infrastructure Development.
You may find out more about each of these themes on the Photo Contest website as well as on the 2013 photo winners.
Each participant can submit up to three photographs. The deadline is 19 September 2014. The winners will have the opportunity for his or her photo(s) to be showcased in APEC publications. The first prize winner will receive SG$2,000, while second and third prize winners will receive SG$1,500 and SG$1,000 respectively.
In addition, the top 10 photos will be published on APEC’s Facebook page and a link posted on APEC’s Sina Weibo page for public voting. The photo with the highest number of votes will win the APEC Popular Choice Award, along with a prize of SG$1,000.
For further information on the contest, including submission details and entry form, please refer to the webpage: http://www.apec.org/photocontest.