Edition 568, 25 August 2014
- Calling photography students! - 2014 APEC Photo Contest
- Advanced Moodle - taking Moodle to the next level
- Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
- Good practice: how to add a unit of competency course to scope - a kit box of good practice
- What makes a great blended learning trainer and academic?
- Indonesian private hospital seeks training in general hospital and infertility management practices
- See you at the ACPET National Conference - Fremantle 28-29 August
- Don't miss subsidised PD in Tasmania for September
Don't miss subsidised PD in Tasmania for September
Monday, August 25 2014
Here are the details of the ACPET Professional Development Workshops in Tasmania for September 2014:
Friday 5 September (10am - 11:30am) - E-assessment: Digital teaching tools for evidence gathering - (webinar from your desk)
Monday 8 September (2pm - 3:30pm) - Transition management and teaching out - a step by step procedure for RTO good practice - (webinar)
Wednesday 10 September (10am - 11:30am) - Using social media effectively and ethically in training - (webinar)
Friday 12 September (9:30am - 3:30pm) - Doing it right - going beyond e-learning best practice - (Face to face workshop in Hobart)
Wednesday 24 September (9:30am - 3:30pm) - Managing the risk of using the Cloud - (Face to face workshop in Hobart)
To find out more and to register please email Leah Griffith to access the Skills Tasmania subsidy.
PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATIONS ARE ESSENTIAL
These PD events are partly subsidised by Skills Tasmania and are open to all RTOs (ACPET members and non-members).