Edition 568, 25 August 2014
- Calling photography students! - 2014 APEC Photo Contest
- Advanced Moodle - taking Moodle to the next level
- Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
- Good practice: how to add a unit of competency course to scope - a kit box of good practice
- What makes a great blended learning trainer and academic?
- Indonesian private hospital seeks training in general hospital and infertility management practices
- See you at the ACPET National Conference - Fremantle 28-29 August
- Don't miss subsidised PD in Tasmania for September
What makes a great blended learning trainer and academic?
Monday, August 25 2014
Do you know how to:
- access and subscribe to information feeds from the web using apps
- develop web based learning content
- deliver learning and assessment material on mobile devices, or
- use e-portfolios?
The recently released VET Teacher E-learning Toolkit specifies the skills and abilities trainers need to support sustainable e-learning in VET and higher education. These include:
- understanding digital resources to support teaching and training
- facilitating social and collaborative communication and creating digital content
- teaching using virtual classroom and synchronous communication tools
- understanding e-assessment options
- using Apps to support evaluation and assessment activities, and
- accessing cloud based storage and sharing functionality.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.