Edition 568, 25 August 2014
- Calling photography students! - 2014 APEC Photo Contest
- Advanced Moodle - taking Moodle to the next level
- Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
- Good practice: how to add a unit of competency course to scope - a kit box of good practice
- What makes a great blended learning trainer and academic?
- Indonesian private hospital seeks training in general hospital and infertility management practices
- See you at the ACPET National Conference - Fremantle 28-29 August
- Don't miss subsidised PD in Tasmania for September
Good practice: how to add a unit of competency course to scope - a kit box of good practice
Monday, August 25 2014
- Are you thinking about delivering short accredited courses?
- Do you need a reminder on how to successfully lodge your application with the regulator?
Single units of competency, usually offered as a short course, need a comprehensive set of documents when they are submitted as an addition to scope. In this webinar, work through the documentation that must be supplied to the regulator. Requirements for ASQA, TAC and the VRQA will be covered.
This webinar is for staff and trainers who manage scope of registration and courses in an RTO. As part of the webinar, you will receive a kit box of checklists and templates to use immediately in your RTO.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.