Edition 568, 25 August 2014
- Calling photography students! - 2014 APEC Photo Contest
- Advanced Moodle - taking Moodle to the next level
- Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
- Good practice: how to add a unit of competency course to scope - a kit box of good practice
- What makes a great blended learning trainer and academic?
- Indonesian private hospital seeks training in general hospital and infertility management practices
- See you at the ACPET National Conference - Fremantle 28-29 August
- Don't miss subsidised PD in Tasmania for September
Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
Monday, August 25 2014
- Are you confident you are currently CRICOS compliant?
- Have you had many staff changes since your last audit?
- Are your policies and procedures current and correct?
- Are your student files in good order?
- Do you monitor your own compliance efficiently by using PRISMS reports and information?
If you are not confident in any of the above questions, you will benefit by attending this webinar. Hear about the common areas being targeted in CRICOS audits: ensure you have processes in place to ensure you are ready for audit.
Ask questions, gain knowledge, take notes and be better informed on how to run a compliant CRICOS institution.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.