Edition 561, 7 July 2014
- ACPET's bulk buy PD offer now available for only $800
- ACPET's LLN Capable project - working towards our VET sector show case: Skilled Up
- ACPET's LLN Capable project - working towards our VET sector show case: Equals International
- What does your website say about you?
- Digital Marketing Makeover for RTOs - using digital marketing for better business
- Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
- Report from Industry Skills Councils
- ANZ Seeds of Renewal Grants Program available for rural not for profit institutions
- Register now for Subsidised PD in Tasmania for July
- ACPET Subsidised Webinar - Understanding the VET Quality Framework for admin staff - 14 July
- ACPET Subsidised Webinar - Digital e-learning Tools - 18 July
- Join the Tassie contingent as an Early Bird at the ACPET National Conference - Fremantle 28-29 August
- Join the SA contingent as an Early Bird at the ACPET National Conference - Fremantle 28-29 August
We are sad to see Claire go
Monday, July 7 2014
As some of you may have heard the ACPET Board have accepted the resignation of Chief Executive Officer, Ms Claire Field.
Ms Field has made a significant contribution to the private education and training sector during her four years as CEO of ACPET. As you would all be aware Ms Field has been a strong advocate for ACPET members during a period of substantial change in both the higher education and vocational education and training sectors. She has also been instrumental in strengthening ACPET’s focus on quality and lifting membership standards.
Ms Field has informed the Board that she is proud of what she has achieved during her time at ACPET and is looking forward to new challenges.
The ACPET Board has commenced a search for a new CEO, and will make an announcement about Ms Field’s successor in due course.
Commencing immediately, Company Secretary Larry Davies will serve as acting CEO of ACPET.
I am sure you will join with the Board wishing Ms Field well and thanking her for her contribution to ACPET and the broader education and training sector.
The Board is very well aware of the need to maintain the high level of advocacy at this time of considerable change in all sectors of the education and training industry. A number of measures will be put in place to ensure the ongoing effort to effectively represent the interest of all ACPET members.