Edition 561, 7 July 2014
- ACPET's bulk buy PD offer now available for only $800
- ACPET's LLN Capable project - working towards our VET sector show case: Skilled Up
- ACPET's LLN Capable project - working towards our VET sector show case: Equals International
- What does your website say about you?
- Digital Marketing Makeover for RTOs - using digital marketing for better business
- Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
- Report from Industry Skills Councils
- ANZ Seeds of Renewal Grants Program available for rural not for profit institutions
- Register now for Subsidised PD in Tasmania for July
- ACPET Subsidised Webinar - Understanding the VET Quality Framework for admin staff - 14 July
- ACPET Subsidised Webinar - Digital e-learning Tools - 18 July
- Join the Tassie contingent as an Early Bird at the ACPET National Conference - Fremantle 28-29 August
- Join the SA contingent as an Early Bird at the ACPET National Conference - Fremantle 28-29 August
Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
Monday, July 7 2014
- Do your administration staff understand the SNR standards?
- Do they understand how their work impacts on a RTO’s compliance?
The National VET Quality Framework is the basis for registered training organisation’s (RTOs) registration to deliver accredited VET training. Administration staff have a central role in assisting RTOs to manage their operations and to achieve compliance. This session will introduce RTO administration staff to the SVR Standards and their implication for RTO’s practice.
Participants will explore their role in the RTO’s compliance against the key Standards and they will consider strategies used by RTOs to manage their operations to ensure compliance, particularly strategies supported by administrators in the context of the SVR Standards.
For further information and to reigster for this webinar, please click here.
If you are from Tasmania, please contact Patricia Bailey to reigster for this session.