Edition 561, 7 July 2014
- ACPET's bulk buy PD offer now available for only $800
- ACPET's LLN Capable project - working towards our VET sector show case: Skilled Up
- ACPET's LLN Capable project - working towards our VET sector show case: Equals International
- What does your website say about you?
- Digital Marketing Makeover for RTOs - using digital marketing for better business
- Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
- Report from Industry Skills Councils
- ANZ Seeds of Renewal Grants Program available for rural not for profit institutions
- Register now for Subsidised PD in Tasmania for July
- ACPET Subsidised Webinar - Understanding the VET Quality Framework for admin staff - 14 July
- ACPET Subsidised Webinar - Digital e-learning Tools - 18 July
- Join the Tassie contingent as an Early Bird at the ACPET National Conference - Fremantle 28-29 August
- Join the SA contingent as an Early Bird at the ACPET National Conference - Fremantle 28-29 August
Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
Monday, July 7 2014
Have you checked the ASQA website recently? If you haven’t then you may not be aware that in the last 12 months more than 100 providers have had their registration cancelled or suspended or haven’t had their registration renewed. Many of these were CRICOS providers.
Don’t make the same mistake.
The issues that are emerging in the ASQA audits relate to providers not having a systemic understanding of the relevant regulatory requirements under the NVR Standards and/or the ESOS Act and National Code requirements.
Make sure your staff are confident in their understanding of the ESOS and National Code requirements.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.