Edition 561, 7 July 2014
- ACPET's bulk buy PD offer now available for only $800
- ACPET's LLN Capable project - working towards our VET sector show case: Skilled Up
- ACPET's LLN Capable project - working towards our VET sector show case: Equals International
- What does your website say about you?
- Digital Marketing Makeover for RTOs - using digital marketing for better business
- Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
- Report from Industry Skills Councils
- ANZ Seeds of Renewal Grants Program available for rural not for profit institutions
- Register now for Subsidised PD in Tasmania for July
- ACPET Subsidised Webinar - Understanding the VET Quality Framework for admin staff - 14 July
- ACPET Subsidised Webinar - Digital e-learning Tools - 18 July
- Join the Tassie contingent as an Early Bird at the ACPET National Conference - Fremantle 28-29 August
- Join the SA contingent as an Early Bird at the ACPET National Conference - Fremantle 28-29 August
Digital Marketing Makeover for RTOs - using digital marketing for better business
Monday, July 7 2014
Today’s students are a digital generation. However, many RTOs are only partially prepared, or struggling to effectively use digital channels in their marketing and business development.
Digital marketing is a very cost effective, measurable strategy to attract, retain and grow student numbers and fee for service business.
Join Peter as he takes you through a Digital Audit, illustrates successful digital marketing tactics that work, and provides a step by step approach to Digital Marketing that you can use. A complimentary guide and supporting video material will be provided.
For further information and to reigster for this webinar, please click here.