Edition 561, 7 July 2014
- ACPET's bulk buy PD offer now available for only $800
- ACPET's LLN Capable project - working towards our VET sector show case: Skilled Up
- ACPET's LLN Capable project - working towards our VET sector show case: Equals International
- What does your website say about you?
- Digital Marketing Makeover for RTOs - using digital marketing for better business
- Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
- Report from Industry Skills Councils
- ANZ Seeds of Renewal Grants Program available for rural not for profit institutions
- Register now for Subsidised PD in Tasmania for July
- ACPET Subsidised Webinar - Understanding the VET Quality Framework for admin staff - 14 July
- ACPET Subsidised Webinar - Digital e-learning Tools - 18 July
- Join the Tassie contingent as an Early Bird at the ACPET National Conference - Fremantle 28-29 August
- Join the SA contingent as an Early Bird at the ACPET National Conference - Fremantle 28-29 August
ACPET Subsidised Webinar - Digital e-learning Tools - 18 July
Monday, July 7 2014
Register for the webinar: Digital e-learning tools - what's out there? subsidised by Skills Tasmania.
In this session participants will look at essential software, tools and approaches to implement a contemporary approach to integrating e-learning technologies and pedagogies into your RTO’s blended learning strategy.
By the end of this workshop, participants will have the knowledge and skills to:
- better understand the range of commercial and free e-tools that are available
- identify those that fit within the institution’s blended learning strategy, and
- better understand how to communicate with learner’s online using discussion forums and webinars.
When: Friday 18 July 2014, 10:00am to 12:00pm
Where: At your desk
Presenter: Michael Gwyther
To register contact Leah Griffith to access the Skills TAS subsidy.