Edition 558, 16 June 2014
- Introducing ACPET's Integrated/On-Site services for members: ACPET comes to you!
- Join ACPET's CEO Claire Field for In conversation with the CEO webinar
- Moodle from Scratch
- Designing high quality assessment tools: tricks of the trade
- Back by popular demand! Independent Validation - the Whys and the Wise
- Limited places available! How to tap into new markets
- Green Gown Awards open to All providers until 5 August
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania for July
- Register now for Subsidised Professional Development in SA in June
- Private boarding school in Changsha, china seeks school partner
- Vietnamese Government releases list of approved Education Agents
Private boarding school in Changsha, china seeks school partner
Monday, June 16 2014
A private boarding school in Changsha, Hunan Province, is looking for collaboration with Australian schools to set up programs, including study tours, student exchange, teacher exchange and training. Please contact Alan Keith of ACPET via email for more details.