Edition 558, 16 June 2014
- Introducing ACPET's Integrated/On-Site services for members: ACPET comes to you!
- Join ACPET's CEO Claire Field for In conversation with the CEO webinar
- Moodle from Scratch
- Designing high quality assessment tools: tricks of the trade
- Back by popular demand! Independent Validation - the Whys and the Wise
- Limited places available! How to tap into new markets
- Green Gown Awards open to All providers until 5 August
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania for July
- Register now for Subsidised Professional Development in SA in June
- Private boarding school in Changsha, china seeks school partner
- Vietnamese Government releases list of approved Education Agents
Limited places available! How to tap into new markets
Monday, June 16 2014
- Looking to expand your business?
- Need to develop a business growth strategy?
- Not sure what’s out there or how to engage?
Participants attending this workshop will gain an awareness of opportunities for new training markets so that they may take advantage of potential opportunities in business development.
The program will cover topics including a variety of methodologies for developing new business, the creative development of existing markets, opportunities through partnerships and international delivery, finding gaps in provision in your local markets.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.