Edition 558, 16 June 2014
- Introducing ACPET's Integrated/On-Site services for members: ACPET comes to you!
- Join ACPET's CEO Claire Field for In conversation with the CEO webinar
- Moodle from Scratch
- Designing high quality assessment tools: tricks of the trade
- Back by popular demand! Independent Validation - the Whys and the Wise
- Limited places available! How to tap into new markets
- Green Gown Awards open to All providers until 5 August
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania for July
- Register now for Subsidised Professional Development in SA in June
- Private boarding school in Changsha, china seeks school partner
- Vietnamese Government releases list of approved Education Agents
Back by popular demand! Independent Validation - the Whys and the Wise
Monday, June 16 2014
Did you know just how seriously RTOs are failing their validation of assessment requirements at audit?
ASQA found an alarming 80% non-compliance in assessment validation requirements in its recent blitz audit of Aged and Community Care training providers.
The high rate of RTO non-compliance findings overall and deregistration of 91 RTOs in 2011-13 highlight just how critical it is for you to understand and address your validation and other assessment compliance obligations.
- Do you and your workforce know what validation is?
- Do you know how to validate in accordance with the SNR standard 15.5?
- Are you able to demonstrate engagement and dialogue with industry?
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.