Edition 558, 16 June 2014
- Introducing ACPET's Integrated/On-Site services for members: ACPET comes to you!
- Join ACPET's CEO Claire Field for In conversation with the CEO webinar
- Moodle from Scratch
- Designing high quality assessment tools: tricks of the trade
- Back by popular demand! Independent Validation - the Whys and the Wise
- Limited places available! How to tap into new markets
- Green Gown Awards open to All providers until 5 August
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania for July
- Register now for Subsidised Professional Development in SA in June
- Private boarding school in Changsha, china seeks school partner
- Vietnamese Government releases list of approved Education Agents
Designing high quality assessment tools: tricks of the trade
Monday, June 16 2014
The Australian VET Standards require RTOs to have quality and compliant assessment tools in place. Yet many RTOs are found non-compliant at audit time, specifically on this essential requirement. Developing your own assessment documents or contextualising commercial assessment resources is an essential skill for a RTO and should be systematised, standardised and efficient. The result should be a “product” that adds value to your RTO client services.
This webinar, for professionals who already have a grasp of the challenges of assessment development, looks at the design principles and development processes that underpin a good assessment system and its documentation. Participants will work on a number of practical activities to further the participant’s understanding and practical skill base.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.