Edition 558, 16 June 2014
- Introducing ACPET's Integrated/On-Site services for members: ACPET comes to you!
- Join ACPET's CEO Claire Field for In conversation with the CEO webinar
- Moodle from Scratch
- Designing high quality assessment tools: tricks of the trade
- Back by popular demand! Independent Validation - the Whys and the Wise
- Limited places available! How to tap into new markets
- Green Gown Awards open to All providers until 5 August
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania for July
- Register now for Subsidised Professional Development in SA in June
- Private boarding school in Changsha, china seeks school partner
- Vietnamese Government releases list of approved Education Agents
Moodle from Scratch
Monday, June 16 2014
Moodle is a website designed to support educators to deliver training and assess learning. Moodle has proved very popular with many RTOs here and training organisations worldwide. So what is the buzz about? Through this webinar, you will understand the benefits Moodle can bring to your training plans through the implementation of blended learning
Michael will share his expertise in how to set up Moodle and get up and running with courses.
Michael will provide details of resources to support your Moodle introduction a variety of teaching and learning approaches.