Edition 558, 16 June 2014
- Introducing ACPET's Integrated/On-Site services for members: ACPET comes to you!
- Join ACPET's CEO Claire Field for In conversation with the CEO webinar
- Moodle from Scratch
- Designing high quality assessment tools: tricks of the trade
- Back by popular demand! Independent Validation - the Whys and the Wise
- Limited places available! How to tap into new markets
- Green Gown Awards open to All providers until 5 August
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania for July
- Register now for Subsidised Professional Development in SA in June
- Private boarding school in Changsha, china seeks school partner
- Vietnamese Government releases list of approved Education Agents
Join ACPET's CEO Claire Field for In conversation with the CEO webinar
Monday, June 16 2014
With so much flux and change across the tertiary sector, it is difficult to keep abreast of, not only the policy decisions, but their impact on your institution. In response to member feedback, ACPET has organised monthly member meetings, as a forum for discussing these changes. Come along and engage in a conversation about policy matters that are important to you with Claire Field, ACPET’s CEO and other members nationwide. Members are encouraged to bring questions to shape the conversation.
As well as providing the opportunity for a dialogue about external influences, ACPET will be updating participants on its advocacy efforts and service delivery activities (including in areas such as ELICOS, higher education, regulation and the removal of ‘shonky’ members).
This is a members only webinar.
For further information and to register for this session, please click here.