Edition 558, 16 June 2014
- Introducing ACPET's Integrated/On-Site services for members: ACPET comes to you!
- Join ACPET's CEO Claire Field for In conversation with the CEO webinar
- Moodle from Scratch
- Designing high quality assessment tools: tricks of the trade
- Back by popular demand! Independent Validation - the Whys and the Wise
- Limited places available! How to tap into new markets
- Green Gown Awards open to All providers until 5 August
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania for July
- Register now for Subsidised Professional Development in SA in June
- Private boarding school in Changsha, china seeks school partner
- Vietnamese Government releases list of approved Education Agents
Green Gown Awards open to All providers until 5 August
Monday, June 16 2014
Apply now for the Green Gown Awards, open to ALL education and training providers in both VET and Higher Education regardless of size or type.
New for this year is a category called – Best Newcomer, which is aimed at those on the start of their sustainability journey or those that have not connected with the Awards previously.
As sustainability continues to move up the global agenda, the Green Gown Awards Australasia are providing the opportunity to recognise institutions, large and small and reward their sustainability actions and initiatives.
2013 saw 14 institutions recognised for their exceptional initiatives. Many of the winners and finalists worked hard to create videos and case studies to inspire others to make a change – view the winning best practice materials here.
2014 aims to build on these successes and inspire even more institutions to get recognised for their hard work and innovative activities.
Applications close Tuesday 5 August and the winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony in Hobart on 6 November.