Edition 556, 2 June 2014
- Introducing ACPET's bulk buy PD offer for members
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- Elements of a compliant TAS
- Do you have 9b compliance for your RTO premises?
- RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
- E-assessments: digital teaching tools for evidence gathering
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania in June
- Register now for Subsidised Professional Development in SA in June
Monday, June 2 2014
My sincere apologies that due to illness (and writing these articles myself on weekends) this week's article is merely a mini-update - normal transmission will resume next week.
- Register now for this month's National Skills Summit - with Minister Macfarlane to give the keynote address and outline his plans for the VET sector. Click here for program and registration details.
- Make sure you've renewed your ACPET membership for 2014-15. If you haven't received a membership renewal email from us click here to contact the membership team.
- Further advice on last week's welcome announcement of the extension of SVP visa processing to CRICOS VET providers is at http://www.immi.gov.au/students/student-visa-non-university.htm
- If you want to discuss the changes occurring in higher education, VET and international education in more detail, please join me for this month's free In Conversation with the CEO member-only webinar. Click here to register.
Chief Executive Officer