Edition 556, 2 June 2014
- Introducing ACPET's bulk buy PD offer for members
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- Elements of a compliant TAS
- Do you have 9b compliance for your RTO premises?
- RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
- E-assessments: digital teaching tools for evidence gathering
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania in June
- Register now for Subsidised Professional Development in SA in June
Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania in June
Monday, June 2 2014
Here are the details of the ACPET Professional Development Workshops in Tasmania for June 2014:
Wednesday 11 June (1pm-4pm) - Stocktaking your RPL pactices - Hobart TCCI
Wednesday 11 June (2pm-3:30pm) - Successful interactive webinars and e-learning techniques (webinar from your desk)
To find out more and to register either click on the date above or email Keisha.Amoah@acpet.edu.au to access the Skills Tasmania subsidy
PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATIONS ARE ESSENTIAL
These PD events are partly subsidised by Skills Tasmania and are open to all RTOs (ACPET members and non-members).