Edition 556, 2 June 2014
- Introducing ACPET's bulk buy PD offer for members
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- Elements of a compliant TAS
- Do you have 9b compliance for your RTO premises?
- RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
- E-assessments: digital teaching tools for evidence gathering
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania in June
- Register now for Subsidised Professional Development in SA in June
RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
Monday, June 2 2014
- Do you know what your expenses are in running your RTO?
- Do you need an accurate costing system to secure the long term viability of your training organisations?
The complexity of training services and in particular funding arrangements, makes costing one of the biggest challenges in vocational education and training (VET). This webinar will showcase a simple costing method so RTOs may quickly respond to the rapid and sometimes unexpected changes in the training industry.
Join Peter Schultz, a VET business analyst, as he shares his costing method and his VET Business Analysis Tool with you.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.