Edition 556, 2 June 2014
- Introducing ACPET's bulk buy PD offer for members
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- Elements of a compliant TAS
- Do you have 9b compliance for your RTO premises?
- RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
- E-assessments: digital teaching tools for evidence gathering
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania in June
- Register now for Subsidised Professional Development in SA in June
Elements of a compliant TAS
Monday, June 2 2014
A Training and Assessment strategy (TAS) is a ‘must have’ document for every qualification in an RTO. But it is an area of non-compliance in many audits. So, what should go into a good TAS?
In an uncomplicated approach, Robyn Maher will take you through a checklist of recommended components of a good strategy (TAS) document for a qualification. You will explore a number of scenarios, showing you how a TAS document can be very different depending on the context.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.