Edition 556, 2 June 2014
- Introducing ACPET's bulk buy PD offer for members
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- Elements of a compliant TAS
- Do you have 9b compliance for your RTO premises?
- RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
- E-assessments: digital teaching tools for evidence gathering
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania in June
- Register now for Subsidised Professional Development in SA in June
Higher Education Standards Panel - Call for Comment (Number 3)
Monday, June 2 2014
The Higher Education Standards Panel (the Panel) is currently inviting comment on proposed revisions to the current Higher Education Standards Framework (the framework). Development of the proposed framework has been previously informed by feedback from previous calls for comment.
The panel is seeking comments from stakeholders within (and beyond) the higher education sector. Comments received from stakeholders will be used to inform revisions to the proposed Framework. The Panel plans to post a report of the analysis of comments and any consequent revision of drafts on the HE Standards Website.
Specifically, the Panel is seeking feedback on the framework around the following questions:
Q1. Do you broadly support the proposed Framework? If not, why?
Q2. Do you wish to make any suggestions in relation to the specific content of the Framework?
Q3. Do you wish to make any overall or general comments about the Framework?
While the Panel invites comments to be forwarded to them directly by 27 June 2014, alternatively, you are welcome to provide comments directly to myself by 23 June 2014, so ACPET can collate, review and forward the feedback to the panel as a consolidated response.
All consultation documentation and background information is provided at http://www.hestandards.gov.au/engagement/call-comment-number-3 .
Please contact me via email or phone (02) 6281 7307 should you wish to discuss.
A/General Manager Policy & Research