Edition 556, 2 June 2014
- Introducing ACPET's bulk buy PD offer for members
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- Elements of a compliant TAS
- Do you have 9b compliance for your RTO premises?
- RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
- E-assessments: digital teaching tools for evidence gathering
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania in June
- Register now for Subsidised Professional Development in SA in June
Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
Monday, June 2 2014
Start thinking now about applying for the Green Gown Awards, which open on 3 June for ALL education and training providers in both VET and Higher Education regardless of size or type.
New for this year is a category called – Best Newcomer, which is aimed at those on the start of their sustainability journey or those that have not connected with the Awards previously.
As sustainability continues to move up the global agenda, the Green Gown Awards Australasia are providing the opportunity to recognise institutions, large and small and reward their sustainability actions and initiatives.
2013 saw 14 institutions recognised for their exceptional initiatives. Many of the winners and finalists worked hard to create videos and case studies to inspire others to make a change – view the winning best practice materials here.
2014 aims to build on these successes and inspire even more institutions to get recognised for their hard work and innovative activities.
Applications close Tuesday 5 August and the winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony in Hobart on 6 November.