Edition 554, 19 May 2014
- 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book
- 2014 Australian Training Awards applications are closing soon
- Free Information Sessions on Australian Apprenticeships
- CDAA National 2014 Conference
- Meeting the standards: getting compliant with LLN
- Independent Validation - the Whys and the Wise
- Advanced Moodle - taking Moodle to the next level
- Register now for Subsidised Professional Development in SA, May - June
- Tertiary Studies & Careers Expo Adelaide, 25-26 May
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania in June
- Tasmanian Skills Conference preceded by TCCI Skills Forum, Hobart 2-3 June
This week's ACPET Higher Education Symposium
Monday, May 19 2014
Don’t miss out on your chance to be part of the 2014 ACPET Higher Education Symposium, which will take place on Thursday 22 May 2014 at the Marriott Hotel, Circular Quay, Sydney.
Now in its third year the Symposium is well on its way to becoming a crucial part of the higher education landscape, with its focus on both sector-wide issues affecting higher education providers, as well as those issues specifically affecting private providers.
Following the budget announcements this week - have you thought about:
- What the proposed higher education reforms will mean for your institution?
- What messages you want politicians and key decision makers to understand about your students and your institutions when they pursue these reforms?
And aside from the reforms – are you up-to-date with issues currently impacting the sector including:
- regulation and de-regulation
- domestic and international higher education trends
- academic leadership with an update from the Chairs of the Academic Boards Forum
- maintaining academic integrity in a digital age, and
- benchmarking and measurement to improve academic and institutional performance.
Don’t miss out on this year's Forum - make sure you have the knowledge you need to benefit most from the changes coming to higher education in Australia. Click here to register.