Edition 554, 19 May 2014
- 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book
- 2014 Australian Training Awards applications are closing soon
- Free Information Sessions on Australian Apprenticeships
- CDAA National 2014 Conference
- Meeting the standards: getting compliant with LLN
- Independent Validation - the Whys and the Wise
- Advanced Moodle - taking Moodle to the next level
- Register now for Subsidised Professional Development in SA, May - June
- Tertiary Studies & Careers Expo Adelaide, 25-26 May
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania in June
- Tasmanian Skills Conference preceded by TCCI Skills Forum, Hobart 2-3 June
Independent Validation - the Whys and the Wise
Monday, May 19 2014
Did you know just how seriously RTOs are failing their validation of assessment requirements at audit?
ASQA found an alarming 80% non-compliance in assessment validation requirements in its recent blitz audit of Aged and Community Care training providers.
The high rate of RTO non-compliance findings overall and deregistration of 91 RTOs in 2011-13 highlight just how critical it is for you to understand and address your validation and other assessment compliance obligations.
- Do you and your workforce know what validation is?
- Do you know how to validate in accordance with the SNR standard 15.5?
- Are you able to demonstrate engagement and dialogue with industry?
ACPET’s highly interactive webinar on independent validation of assessment will provide you will the skills to participate in future hands-on validation activities.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.