Edition 554, 19 May 2014
- 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book
- 2014 Australian Training Awards applications are closing soon
- Free Information Sessions on Australian Apprenticeships
- CDAA National 2014 Conference
- Meeting the standards: getting compliant with LLN
- Independent Validation - the Whys and the Wise
- Advanced Moodle - taking Moodle to the next level
- Register now for Subsidised Professional Development in SA, May - June
- Tertiary Studies & Careers Expo Adelaide, 25-26 May
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania in June
- Tasmanian Skills Conference preceded by TCCI Skills Forum, Hobart 2-3 June
Meeting the standards: getting compliant with LLN
Monday, May 19 2014
Your RTO has a legislated, regulatory obligation to incorporate language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) into its business.
Achieving this may seem daunting. But with some expert guidance, you’ll clearly understand your requirements and how you can firmly embed them into your RTO’s’ business.
Addressing this will positively impact your RTO, your learners and your industry partners.
LLN expert Irena Morgan will help you, in this vigorous, highly practical and enjoyable session to find the right strategies for you to incorporate LLN into your RTO, including how to:
- understand your RTO’s regulatory requirements around incorporating LLN into your business
- incorporate LLN across your policies, practices, operations and documentation, and
- efficiently manage, across your RTO, changes to government policies that impact on training and assessment across the VET sector.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.