Edition 554, 19 May 2014
- 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book
- 2014 Australian Training Awards applications are closing soon
- Free Information Sessions on Australian Apprenticeships
- CDAA National 2014 Conference
- Meeting the standards: getting compliant with LLN
- Independent Validation - the Whys and the Wise
- Advanced Moodle - taking Moodle to the next level
- Register now for Subsidised Professional Development in SA, May - June
- Tertiary Studies & Careers Expo Adelaide, 25-26 May
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania in June
- Tasmanian Skills Conference preceded by TCCI Skills Forum, Hobart 2-3 June
Survey of international VET students in Victoria
Monday, May 19 2014
ACPET's CRICOS RTOs in Victoria may be interested in sharing details about a survey of the experiences of international VET students with your students.
The aim of the survey is to help the Centre for Multicultural Youth gain a better understanding of the experiences of international students enrolled in the VET sector in Victoria. They intend to use the results to help contribute to building more support for international students in order to make studying in Victoria a more rewarding experience.
Details are at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WTF9WZ6
To complete the survey, students need to be aged between 16 and 25 years and undertaking a Certificate I, II, III and IV, Diploma, or Advanced Diploma.
All entrants will be entered in a draw for a $100 JB gift card.
This survey will run until Friday the 23rd of May 2014.