Edition 554, 19 May 2014
- 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book
- 2014 Australian Training Awards applications are closing soon
- Free Information Sessions on Australian Apprenticeships
- CDAA National 2014 Conference
- Meeting the standards: getting compliant with LLN
- Independent Validation - the Whys and the Wise
- Advanced Moodle - taking Moodle to the next level
- Register now for Subsidised Professional Development in SA, May - June
- Tertiary Studies & Careers Expo Adelaide, 25-26 May
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania in June
- Tasmanian Skills Conference preceded by TCCI Skills Forum, Hobart 2-3 June
'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book
Monday, May 19 2014
Once again ACPET is delighted to be able to assist its members to strengthen their delivery of Foundation Skills training by hosting another collaborative Pozible project.
If you find it difficult to access the many high-quality foundation skills resources available to address your students’ foundation skills requirements, or to decide which material best suits your RTO's needs, then this ACPET project is designed to assist by bringing you all the resources you need in a new 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book.
This easy-to-use e-book is being designed to connect you with the resources available and show you clearly how they align with the two national frameworks (the Australian Core Skills Framework and the Core Skills for Work Framework).
This new ACPET Pozible project asks each member involved to pledge just $440 (ex. GST) towards the development of the 'Foundation Skills Collection'. More details are available at: http://www.pozible.com/project/180486