Edition 554, 19 May 2014
- 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book
- 2014 Australian Training Awards applications are closing soon
- Free Information Sessions on Australian Apprenticeships
- CDAA National 2014 Conference
- Meeting the standards: getting compliant with LLN
- Independent Validation - the Whys and the Wise
- Advanced Moodle - taking Moodle to the next level
- Register now for Subsidised Professional Development in SA, May - June
- Tertiary Studies & Careers Expo Adelaide, 25-26 May
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania in June
- Tasmanian Skills Conference preceded by TCCI Skills Forum, Hobart 2-3 June
CS&HISC forums on direct client care
Monday, May 19 2014
CS&HISC is holding a series of consultation forum with industry as part of the 'Improve Training Quality in Aged Care' project, funded by the Department of Social Services.
As part of this project CS&HISC will be looking at all sectors that closely align with Aged Care and fall under the Direct Client Care grouping which includes Home and Community Care, Allied Health Assistance, Disability, Leisure and Health, Mental Health and more general Community Services and Management.
CS&HISC is holding a series of workshops to consult with industry stakeholders on the changing requirements of workers in Aged Care and other Direct Client Care industries to identify new and emerging roles/tasks and associated skills and knowledge.
The information collected will build on existing Training Package review work, inform areas where new components for Training Packages should be developed and assist in the development of Companion Volumes to support updated Training Packages.
These free forums will be held in capital cities as follows:
Sydney Monday 2 June 2014
Darwin Wednesday 11 June 2014
Adelaide Friday 13 June 2014
Melbourne Tuesday 17 June 2014
Brisbane Thursday 26 June 2014
Canberra Monday 30 June 2014
Hobart Tuesday 1 July 2014
Perth Thursday 3 July 2014
Online registrations are now open for the forums via the CS&HISC website.
Places are limited to two attendees per organisation.
For more information about the forums, please contact Joanne Ghookasian, Training Packages Business Support via email@example.com