Edition 551, 28 April 2014
- Limited places available! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- Last chance to register! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework
- Last chance to register! Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Join the 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book initiative and put your RTO ahead in foundation skills
- How to set up a successful Partnership Agreement
- New in 2014! Using Moodle for Assessment
- Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
- Jazzing the Royals
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- Launceston 8 May - Unpacking units of competency into quality learning & assessment strategies
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Register now for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
- Hobart 9 May 2014 - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- SA webinar 9 May - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
Call for submissions to HE Standards Framework Review
Monday, April 28 2014
ACPET's higher education members should have received advice from the Higher Education Standards Panel, inviting comment on proposed revisions to the current Higher Education Standards Framework.
The Panel’s third Call for Comment and Background Paper, as well as the Proposed Higher Education Standards Framework are now available on the Higher Education Standards website: http://www.hestandards.gov.au/engagement/call-comment-number-3
The closing date for comments is Friday 27 June 2014 and while ACPET antcipates many members will provide their own comments, those members wishing to also provide advice to ACPET are encouraged to email us by clicking here.
The proposed changes will be the subject of discussions at ACPET's upcoming Higher Education Symposium. For details and to register click here. We look forward to seeing you there.