Edition 551, 28 April 2014
- Limited places available! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- Last chance to register! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework
- Last chance to register! Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Join the 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book initiative and put your RTO ahead in foundation skills
- How to set up a successful Partnership Agreement
- New in 2014! Using Moodle for Assessment
- Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
- Jazzing the Royals
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- Launceston 8 May - Unpacking units of competency into quality learning & assessment strategies
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Register now for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
- Hobart 9 May 2014 - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- SA webinar 9 May - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
SA webinar 9 May - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
Monday, April 28 2014
Join Irina Morgan for the webinar: Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
Participants will gain an understanding of language, literacy & numeracy issues in diverse contexts and how to apply the Australian Core Skills Framework to their delivery and assessment practices.
By the end of this webinar, participants will understand:
• the concepts of literacy and numeracy
• the LLN needs of learning programs and assessments
• understand and confidently apply the ACSF.
When: Friday 9 May, 9:30am - 11:30am
Where: From the comfort of your desk
To register contact Keisha Amoah
Partly subsidised by DFEEST.