Edition 551, 28 April 2014
- Limited places available! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- Last chance to register! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework
- Last chance to register! Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Join the 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book initiative and put your RTO ahead in foundation skills
- How to set up a successful Partnership Agreement
- New in 2014! Using Moodle for Assessment
- Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
- Jazzing the Royals
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- Launceston 8 May - Unpacking units of competency into quality learning & assessment strategies
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Register now for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
- Hobart 9 May 2014 - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- SA webinar 9 May - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
Hobart 9 May 2014 - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
Monday, April 28 2014
Join Deb Mullan for the full day workshop: Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
Participants attending this event will gain an understanding of language, literacy & numeracy issues in diverse contexts. The program will enable you to identify learner needs and provide practical strategies in designing individual learning plans as well as tips for developing teaching and learning resources to support their LLN skills requirements.
This program will also support participants in understanding and applying the Australian Core Skills Framework to their delivery and assessment practices.
By the end of this workshop, participants will have the knowledge and skills to:
• develop an understanding of the concepts of literacy and numeracy
• identify the LLN needs of learning programs and assessments
• develop an understanding of different learning styles and individual LLN needs
• design appropriate resources and methodologies to develop LLN skills, and
• understand and confidently apply the ACSF.
When: Friday 9 May 2014 (9:30am-3pm)
Where: TCCI, Boardroom, 309 Liverpool Street, North HOBART
To register click here
Partly subsidised by Skills Tasmania