Edition 551, 28 April 2014
- Limited places available! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- Last chance to register! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework
- Last chance to register! Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Join the 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book initiative and put your RTO ahead in foundation skills
- How to set up a successful Partnership Agreement
- New in 2014! Using Moodle for Assessment
- Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
- Jazzing the Royals
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- Launceston 8 May - Unpacking units of competency into quality learning & assessment strategies
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Register now for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
- Hobart 9 May 2014 - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- SA webinar 9 May - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
Monday, April 28 2014
Start thinking now about applying for the Green Gown Awards, which open on 3 June for ALL education and training providers in both VET and Higher Education regardless of size or type.
New for this year is a category called – Best Newcomer, which is aimed at those on the start of their sustainability journey or those that have not connected with the Awards previously.
As sustainability continues to move up the global agenda, the Green Gown Awards Australasia are providing the opportunity to recognise institutions, large and small and reward their sustainability actions and initiatives.
2013 saw 14 institutions recognised for their exceptional initiatives. Many of the winners and finalists worked hard to create videos and case studies to inspire others to make a change – view the winning best practice materials here.
2014 aims to build on these successes and inspire even more institutions to get recognised for their hard work and innovative activities.
Applications close Tuesday 5 August and the winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony in Hobart on 6 November.