Edition 551, 28 April 2014
- Limited places available! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- Last chance to register! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework
- Last chance to register! Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Join the 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book initiative and put your RTO ahead in foundation skills
- How to set up a successful Partnership Agreement
- New in 2014! Using Moodle for Assessment
- Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
- Jazzing the Royals
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- Launceston 8 May - Unpacking units of competency into quality learning & assessment strategies
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Register now for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
- Hobart 9 May 2014 - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- SA webinar 9 May - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
Monday, April 28 2014
The Education for Sustainability symposium has been organised by the Swinburne National Centre for Sustainability in collaboration with the University of Tasmania, Sustainable Living Tasmania and TasTAFE.
Internationally and here in Australia, government, industry, higher education and the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector increasingly recognise that skills for sustainability are required in the workplace to enable individuals, businesses and communities to adjust to and prosper in a sustainable, low-carbon economy.
The symposium will bring together educators, teachers and facilitators from VET, Higher Education, Secondary, Industry and Community who are interested in sustainability and transformative approaches to teaching and learning. It will also be of relevance to managers, policy makers and decision makers working towards transforming our sectors towards more sustainable practice.
Register now to strengthen you and your organisation's capability in educating for sustainability and to take the opportunity to develop networks and partnerships for change towards a low carbon and sustainable future.
For more information and to register for the symposium,
please go to www.efschampionsvicandtas.org