Edition 551, 28 April 2014
- Limited places available! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- Last chance to register! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework
- Last chance to register! Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Join the 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book initiative and put your RTO ahead in foundation skills
- How to set up a successful Partnership Agreement
- New in 2014! Using Moodle for Assessment
- Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
- Jazzing the Royals
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- Launceston 8 May - Unpacking units of competency into quality learning & assessment strategies
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Register now for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
- Hobart 9 May 2014 - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- SA webinar 9 May - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
Monday, April 28 2014
Join Catherine Kearney in taking a critical look at the top 10 non-compliances that occur during a compliance audit. You will gain an insight into the common non-compliances that occur based on recent ASQA audits.
This will include how these non-compliances commonly present and why they are considered non-compliant. You will discuss the rationale for non-compliance and how the auditor comes to their decision, based on the evidence they observe at the RTO. You will learn how the rules of audit evidence are applied and what the common ‘audit opinion’ is for a range of RTO compliance matters.
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm EST
Date: Thursday, 1 May 2014
Venue: MEGT, Level 1, 12-16 St john Street, Launceston, Tas 7250
Presenter: Catherine Kearney
This workshop is partly subsidised by Skills Tasmania.
For further information and to register for this workshop please click here
If you require further assistance registering for this session please contact Keisha Amoah