Edition 551, 28 April 2014
- Limited places available! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- Last chance to register! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework
- Last chance to register! Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Join the 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book initiative and put your RTO ahead in foundation skills
- How to set up a successful Partnership Agreement
- New in 2014! Using Moodle for Assessment
- Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
- Jazzing the Royals
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- Launceston 8 May - Unpacking units of competency into quality learning & assessment strategies
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Register now for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
- Hobart 9 May 2014 - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- SA webinar 9 May - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
Register now for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
Monday, April 28 2014
Make a note in your diary for the 2 May Sustainability Skills in Practice one-day Symposium, to be held on Friday 2 May at the recently opened Tonsley Park campus on the site of the Sustainability Industries Education Centre.
In addition to keynote and panel speakers on sustainability skills in VET, and integrating sustainable work practices in industry and in RTOs, the participants of the Sustainability Champions Program and the SCoPe Sustainability Communities of Practice will share what they have learned through their own explorations and experiences.
Click here to register online