Edition 551, 28 April 2014
- Limited places available! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- Last chance to register! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework
- Last chance to register! Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Join the 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book initiative and put your RTO ahead in foundation skills
- How to set up a successful Partnership Agreement
- New in 2014! Using Moodle for Assessment
- Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
- Jazzing the Royals
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- Launceston 8 May - Unpacking units of competency into quality learning & assessment strategies
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Register now for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
- Hobart 9 May 2014 - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- SA webinar 9 May - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
Monday, April 28 2014
- Are you confident you are currently CRICOS compliant?
- Have you had many staff changes since your last audit?
- Are your policies and procedures current and correct?
- Are your student files in good order?
- Do you monitor your own compliance efficiently by using PRISMS reports and information?
If you are not confident in any of the above questions, you will benefit by attending this webinar. Hear about the common areas being targeted in CRICOS audits: ensure you have processes in place to ensure you are ready for audit.
Ask questions, gain knowledge, take notes and be better informed on how to run a compliant CRICOS institution.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.