Edition 551, 28 April 2014
- Limited places available! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- Last chance to register! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework
- Last chance to register! Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Join the 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book initiative and put your RTO ahead in foundation skills
- How to set up a successful Partnership Agreement
- New in 2014! Using Moodle for Assessment
- Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
- Jazzing the Royals
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- Launceston 8 May - Unpacking units of competency into quality learning & assessment strategies
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Register now for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
- Hobart 9 May 2014 - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- SA webinar 9 May - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
New in 2014! Using Moodle for Assessment
Monday, April 28 2014
Moodle is a Learner Management System that enables RTOs to manage communication, content distribution, and assessment to learners online.
In this webinar, we’ll examine a range of ideas for using Moodle for assessing learners.
This will be a demonstration session where we explore:
- quizzing and Quiz Question Banks
- assessment upload
- lesson for integrating content and quizzes, and build decision making trees)
- assignment for building peer reviewed assessments
- learner video and audio upload to capture skills demonstration
- discussion forum assessment ideas, principles and peer rating
- glossaries, Wikis and Blogs, and
- feedback to gain a quick understanding of the groups understanding of your content at key course intervals.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.